Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Oh, the things APPLES can do!

Today we thought we would dive further into St.Patrick's Day festivites and we made this great and easy project (brilliant idea from The Chocolate Muffin Tree click on the link for the tutrorial on her site)
We used cut in half apples as stamps and green craft paint.... it was simple and fun!


This makes me happy!


We even got their 11 year old uncle in on the fun!



Look at the mess we made!
 Good thing we put cardboard down first...


 and of course I had to do one too!

HAPPY ST. Patrick's DAY!!!

2 comments:

  1. How cute! I love simple projects like that! I can't wait 'til my son is old enough to really "get" crafts. He's close.

    Wanted to also say thanks for stopping by during #commenthour. Hope to "see" you around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You're kid is better at art than I am. I don't know if that means he's a genius or I'm lacking a bit.

    ReplyDelete