Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Thankful Wednesday

As you know, my Wednesdays are going to be my thankful posts, in an effort to realize the things we have instead of being down on what we dont have...
I am sick this week, so let me start off by telling you that this stuff has been very helpful, I am thankful to whoever created it!!

Next this is sort of random, but I got these awesome chalkboard labels from bradensgracewallart  and I am in Love, They made me soooo happy when I put them on my kitchen canisters, the toy bins, baskets in the pantry... I could go on for days!


I am so thankful for Snow days, read that story here. I am Thankful for the two year old boy that helped realize the beauty in a day like this:

Last but certainly not least, I am thankful to my wood burning stove! I cant tell you how much this thing has saved me in this cold cold weather and although I have a hard time lighting it, it saves me money! and thats most important! I dont even run my house heater, AT ALL!

2 comments:

  1. Those are all great reasons for being thankful! I love the title of your blog and of course... Noah is one cute kid!

    THanks so much for stopping by my site on my SITS day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Savannah! I saw your comment on the Silhouette blog, and I wanted to stop by. I offered a Silhouette package deal last month...I'm waiting to hear from the company what the promo is for March, but I may be able to do it again this month. The deals seem to sort of come and go. :)

    ReplyDelete