Thursday, May 12, 2011

Me? an Award? Really?!?!

Today I received an award and I am stoked!
I am extremely honored!


The rules of accepting the award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.

Thank you, Whitney Ulrich. This totally made my day, week, month and year! I just love you!!
I found Ty and Whit's blog a while back after Whit became my follower, she has been an awesome support and has offered kind words on multiple occasions when I thought I would just give up the whole blogging thing. I am grateful that she and I have crossed paths, I want to so hang out with her and be her BFF!!!
Her blog is so cute, so is her little man and not to mention she is SUPER cute also!!
go check her out HERE
 
2. Tell 7 things about yourself.

This is always difficult for me, I hate talking about myself!

1.  I love being a stay at home mom, when I first had Noah I wasn't sure if staying home would be the thing for me, but as I have grown through motherhood, I have realized there is no more important work than being with your children and I am extraordinarily grateful that I have the opportunity to stay home with him and teach him, there is nothing better!

2. I hate doing dishes and laundry, I think every mom/woman feels this way. But, I think I despise it the most! ;-)

3. I recently discovered my love for crafting/creating. Growing up my mom was always sewing and quilting and I SWORE I would never be anything like that! I couldnt even sew a straight line! But one day I worked on a quite book and realized how much I love it, That little old me can create something all by myself, I was hooked from there!!!


4. I had 10 children in my family, YEP, I said 10! Thats 6 brothers and 3 sisters and that makes 10 including me!!



5. Noah is my little 2 year old boy and I got his name from none other than, THE NOTEBOOK! I watched The Notebook when I was about 17 and swore my first boy would be a Noah!!!

6.  If I could stay in my pajamas all day I so would!!!

7.  I knew that my husband and I were going to be together forever, the night we met. It sounds stupid and cliche but I was comfortable with him and had never felt that way about anyone. It kind of was love at first sight!




3.  Pay it forward and award the Versatile Blogger to 15 recently discovered new bloggers.

Here are some awesome blogs that I have found recently...some a few days ago and some a few months ago

                                                       Ash and Roz @ Trulie Scrumptious
These girls are the cutest, They found me actually from the UBP and I am grateful cause they are sooo cute!!


                                                              Ashley@ The Shine Project
She is SO cute, VERY inspirational, and has an amazing cause. Please go check her out!!
This is a real life friend of mine and she has a great blog with her mom and sisters and they have amazing ideas!! Check them out for sure!!


Kellie @ Another Day Stronger
This momma lost her sweet baby girl to SIDS, I Cant imagine that type of loss. But she is very strong,and is an inspiration to many. 

Abby @ My Yellow Sandbox
I absolutely love this girl! She is doing a 30 day hair challenge and I love to follow along!!

Laura & others @ Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy
Love it! Great ideas!


Michell@ Girl in Air
Oh my gosh! This lady is pure genius! She has amazing ideas, and Its plain and simple, I LOVE HER


Elise@ Elise's pieces
This girl is to darn cute and I love just sitting here reading her blog, she makes me happy!

Oh dear, this girlie is soooo fun, She shows off her outfits and most of them are vintage and thrifted and they rock! I wish I could have such cute outfits!


Ashley @ Divorced at 20
She is very inspiring, very tough story but its good she shares that life isnt all apple pie and birds chirping all the time


I am absolutley in love with coupons lately and this blog helps me find great deals, I Love all the help I can get!

This is one of my FAV cooking blogs,I LOVE LOVE LOVE her recipes, they make me happy!


This amazing lady has tutorials, projects, recipes, EVERYTHING. She is perfection in my eyes!


Yes, I am on her blog because I am hosting a giveaway for her. HERE And Yes, I think she is amazing and does amazing work! She is just plain amazing. Check her out for sure!!

I love this blog because I get some great Ideas and projects for Noah to do!

Thanks everyone for checking out my favorite new blogs, please go over and see each of these ladies. SHOW SOME SUPPORT!!!!
And a BIG Thanks to Whitney! You rock!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Savannah! Congratulations on the well deserved and fun award! Thank you so much for brightening my day by sharing the love and for your sweet and kind words!! =))

    -Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, congrats on your award! I enjoyed reading your facts! You came from a big family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award and thank you SO much for awarding me!! You're so nice and I adore your blog as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and thank you! and I love finding new awesome blogs and wow you introduced me to about 15 ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun!! Thanks for posting these fun facts!

    ReplyDelete