Monday, January 17, 2011

INTRODUCING THE HAWKINS

This is us. We are an eternal family.
 This blog is about life, being a mommy, crafting and sewing (my new favorite things!)
& everything in between!

My goals for this blog:
First I would like to share my "moments" that I have as a mom in hopes that I can touch other mommies lives, and hopefully get that in return. I want other moms to not feel like they are going through this journey alone, we all have crazy, intense,event filled lives!
Second, I would to like be to be able to share what I love doing, I want to share my craft projects, our new home were moving into and projects that come with decorating our it, & life lessons learned in between.
Third, I have  been SO inspired by so many great ladies and I hope I can do that in return!!!


10 comments:

  1. Yay!! I'm a follower!!! Noah is getting so big and he's such a little cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janice, you are the first follower! You made my day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Start! Looking good! I started my little blog a year ago and have so much fun sharing tutorials!
    http://girlinair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute blog! I'm giving you shout out on twitter! Hope you have fun blogging!

    The Lazy Mom
    www.imalazymom.com

    P.S. I see you have a TALL husband like I do...
    http://www.imalazymom.com/2010/11/i-married-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://twitter.com/imalazymom/status/27412928609132545

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute. I found your blog through your comment on LMM self-portrait link party and I can tell I am going to love this blog. Isn't being a mommy great! I too am a young mommy of a little boy and it is fun to read about others experiences. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Whitney!!! Being a mom is awesome, I hope I can continue to share my experiences and touch other moms!
    and if you can, Help spread the word about my blog!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great family pics girl! Such a beautiful family! And I have that same sweater <3

    xoxo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete